Looks Like a Big One

Well, the clocks may have sprung forward but winter still has something different in mind. It has been a long time since a snowfall was predicted in the range of feet (ie. 1-2 feet tomorrow in some areas). After debating all day whether to fight the storm and stay open, we have decided that for the safety of our staff and clients we will close on Tuesday, March 14. There will be a doctor on call so should you have an issue with any of your pets, please feel free to call the regular hospital number and you will be directed by the answering service. A doctor should respond within fifteen minutes (or when I come in from snowblowing to warm up). If all goes well we should be open on Wednesday. We are sorry for any incovenience but it sounds like things could get challenging tomorrow.